Taster courses are?one day or half day courses (some run slightly longer). They give?you the opportunity to try out a variety of subjects.
This can benefit you in various ways:
- Career planning: develop your career thinking and explore different options. Many job roles don’t require specific degree subjects and but you’ll be able to explore how university can enhance your skills.
- Subject: try out an area of study, including new?ones that you haven’t had the chance to study at school.
- University study:?sample university study, without commitment and free of charge.
- Access to lecturers: hear from and be able to speak to subject experts.
- London life: learn about life as a student in the capital.?
- Teaching: experience the different teaching methods used by university academics.
- Extras: gain an insight into the additional facilities available, whilst meeting other students from across the UK.
For more information, including on the advantages of taking a Taster Course, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.